JET Advertising is Hiring Hard-Working People with Great Attitudes
JET Advertising is a small marketing firm located in Bloomingdale, IL in the western suburbs of Chicago. Our company is built on integrity and honest work. We work in a relaxed and flexible atmosphere as a close knit group of talented marketing and sales professionals. From print to web, to any limit of marketing efforts, we do it all and our clients love us for it.
Below is a list of our currently available positions.
Search Engine Marketing Specialist / PPC SpecialistApply on Indeed » Position Details:
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Perform optimizations and refinements of client search campaigns on Google Ads based on Key Performance Indicators
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, quality score and other important account metrics
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists, adjustments in targeting in Google Ads
- Generate monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue, and other metrics
- Research keywords, write ad copy and landing page content
- Conduct competitive analysis to drive strategy and improve results month over month
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Stay up-to-date on changes in the digital marketing industry
- Work with Social Media team to monitor analytics and strategy
Apply on Indeed »
- Google Ads Fundamentals Certification (required)
- Google Search, Display, and Shopping Certifications (preferred)
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus
- Proficient in a Mac environment
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great time management and organization
We are looking to hire an energetic, highly-motivated, and self-sufficient sales professional to join our team. If you are interested in joining a sales team in a high growth company, this could be your perfect fit.
JET’s services include website building and design, social media management, graphic design, ad retargeting, SEO, Pay per click and many others. Our entire suite of services or just a few can be utilized by companies large and small in any industry. Key Responsibilities:
- Build a strong customer base within a geographic territory using proven sales strategies.
- Identifying, developing, and managing new business through multiple sales methods (appointment setting via “cold” calling and emails, solution selling, networking, etc.)
- Prospecting and generating new business.
- Autonomously managing the day-to-day responsibilities of a sales rep to generate new revenue in a high-volume territory.
- Follow up on client meetings, voicemails, and emails daily.
- In-field sales to connect with local business owners/managers.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales/account management preferred.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Ability to maintain self-motivation with great time management and organizational skills to stay focused on daily sales effort.
- Knowledge of or familiarity with advertising/marketing is a major plus.
- Both in-person and in-the-field training will be provided upon hiring.
- Flexible in-office vs. work from home schedule.
- Commission + Commission Bonuses
- Uncapped recurring commission potential in an exclusive territory.
It is encouraged that extremely confident, experienced closers apply. Please include your resume, cover letter, and any other information seen as applicable. A call will follow upon review of resume to those meeting requirements and expectations. Job Type:
Full-time Required Experience:
Sales 2 years